Business Books on IR, Crisis Communication & PR
Find best-practices investor relations & public relations pointers in brief business books available on Amazon.com:
· Discover 41 tips for how to best conduct Investor Relations. Hear how to attract sellside coverage and increase interest from investors. These pointers will result in a robust investor relations program.
· Use a Crisis Communication Plan Template to be prepared for communications crises.
· Learn 47 Public Relations pointers and best practices. Establish positive relationships with journalists.
Learn pointers to incorporate into communications strategies and Investor Relations plans to increase your company’s IR visibility.
Learn how to build IR relationships. Discover 41 tips for how to best conduct Investor Relations. Hear how to attract analyst coverage and investor interest. These pointers will result in a robust investor relations plan and IR outreach that resonates with your audience. Gain insights about your target audience to help you attract new sell-side coverage and institutional investors. Purchase the Investor Relations resources book on Amazon by clicking here.
“Susan is a great resource for PR and investor relations advice. I have worked with her for several years and have counted on her expertise.”
“Susan is a results-oriented communications professional who understands the environment and knows how to navigate it to produce optimal results.”
“I’ve never left a meeting with Susan without having gained new insights into the how to’s of public relations, strategic communications, or investor relations.”
Learn how to write a crisis communication plan using a step-by-step guide to crisis communication planning.
Save time by following a proven plan. Be ready if a crisis strikes with these tools:
- 3 crucial steps when preparing for a crisis
- 16 steps for calmly handling a crisis
- A crisis communication plan template
- Draft standby statements
- Draft all employee email
- Template for an emergency contact list
- Crisis communication response worksheet
- Press release template
- Crisis communications guidelines for Facilities staff
- A stakeholder list
- Call-in log for making follow-up calls
“Susan is the consummate professional who goes beyond the obvious to come up a smart, well-crafted and superbly thoughtful solution.”
“Ms. Specht-Oram has that rare quality of thinking that when posed with a complex problem, can identify as obvious: cause and effect, key areas to address, and the way to communicate to accomplish the greatest value.”
Learn how to increase your company’s visibility and how to build relationships with the media.
“I just bought the 47 PR Tips e-book by @susanspecht – A great Public Relations resource for #entrepreneurs!”
47 PR Tips will help you build positive relationships with journalists and attract media coverage. Read about best practices for pitching reporters. Learn from an expert whose media pitches have resulted in local, national and international media coverage. Improve the effectiveness of your PR outreach by using pointers in this brief book.
As Senior Director of Corporate Communications of ZymoGenetics, Susan served as key spokesperson during periods of dramatic growth and restructuring, where her:
- Media pitches led to articles in Dow Jones, BioWorld, Nature Reviews, BioProcess International, Seattle Times, Puget Sound Business Journal and other news outlets.
- An external website redesign (with Axis Studios of Seattle) generated a record number of hits and new visitors to the company’s external website.
- Pitches to investors and sell side analysts led to increased interest, ownership and coverage.